A common concern for wig wearers, particularly for beginners, is finding a wig that appears completely natural and authentic. Lace front wigs have paved the manner for addressing this issue. However, they're a wig style that's soaring in quality thanks to their extraordinarily natural look. Precisely how long will a lace front last? We're reaching to answer this commonly asked question and provide some wig care tips to increase the period of your beautiful lace front wig.
What is a Lace Front Wig?
A lace front wig is self-descript – it's a wig with a soft, sheer, skinny layer of lace hooked up to the front. Human or artificial hair is then hand-tied to the layer of lace.
The result is an incredibly natural trying hairline. The natural hairline is imitated; therefore, with the success that it's nearly not possible for others to understand you're carrying a wig. This is often why they're a wig kind growing in quality and maybe a favorite within the celebrity sphere.
Why Humans Can Wear Lace Front Wig
Wigs are worn for several reasons.
Some people merely wish to cover their hair loss, as sporting a wig may be way less intrusive (and cheaper) than restoring hair through surgery or maybe putting in hair extensions. Wigs for cancer patients are quite common.
Some ladies use wigs like attire as a chance to deliver their looks sporadically. It's common for actors and actresses to use wigs to suit the characters they portray in the film.
However, real human hair wigs additionally have some shortcomings of its own. For example, it needs a lot of maintenance. Similar to natural, you wish to place in an exceedingly heap of effort to worry for it.
There are 5 Reason Why Women Love Lace Front Wigs
- They Provide a Natural Looking Hairline: Front lace wigs for black girls are lovely once you wish to keep your wig a closely guarded secret. The invisible sheer lace front is intended to mix with your skin's complexion to create the illusion of natural hair growth on the hairlines.
- Lace frontals provide their house owners much-required vogue skillfulness. You always have additional agility to vogue it alternative ways that add to the credibility and natural look.
- Also, front lace wigs are extraordinarily sturdy due to the lace material accustomed to manufacture them. Front lace wigs are breathable than a standard wig.
- Wearing a protecting vogue, lace wigs expressly permits your hair to rest between designs far from the cruel parts that occur naturally within the setting and from the items we tend to do to our hair to appear the manner we wish to appear, like mistreatment heat and coloring.
- People who wear lace front wigs will participate in various activities without fear that their wig will be detected.
Select the Proper Hair Density before choosing the Wig
Wig Density refers to the thickness of the hair on a lace front wig. Always go for a wig with a density that matches naturally to you precisely. The following chart showing the wig density:
- 180% – Heavy Density
- 150% – Medium To Heavy Density
- 130% – Medium Density
- 100% – Light To Medium Density
- 80% – Light Density
- 50% – Extra Light Density
How to Wash and Comb your Front Lace Wig?
There are some tips to wash and comb your wig:
- Always take extreme care when combing your lace wig. Comb from the tip to the root.
- Always use a wide-tooth comb or a wig brush.
- Never comb a wig when it is wet.
- When styling your lace wig, be very cautious of the knots to not pull on them.
- Do not use extremely hot water to wash your wig. This will lead to shedding, and it may be dangerous for your wig.
- Avoid excessive heat from the blow dryer. This will damage the wig hair. Always use a low heat setting when blow-drying your lace wig.
Care Tips for Lace Front Wig
Keep it Clean:
- It's traditional for your lace front wig to induce dirty with everyday wear. So, you need to require the time to scrub your wig correctly, ensuring not to use too much force on the fragile lace attachment.
- A high tip is to own over one wig on rotation. This helps increase your wigs period, reduces the number of times you wish to scrub them, and permits you to experiment with new designs.
- Like you wish to wash your lace front wig with care, you may also wear it with care. Be incredibly gentle once swing on your lace front wig as you don't wish to break the delicate lacy layer. Also, refrain from pulling or tugging your wig with force. Detain mind that once you're sporting a wig, it is often tough to precisely feel what proportion pressure you're swing on after you pull or move it.
- We suggest storing your lace front wig on a wig stand to stay it in tip-top condition. A wig stand can facilitate to forestall your lace front wig from changing into distorted or tangled. You'll additionally drip-dry your wig on a wig stand. This can be particularly effective once employing a collapsible wig stand as their style permits the wig to breathe.